Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I've just started an Independant Film Web Ring - who wants to join?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Scottness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes I've just started an Independant Film Web Ring - for the films themselves and all aspects of film making

    If you want to join go to http://B.webring.com/wrman?ring=inde...tfilmw&addsite

    If you want more info on the web ring go to
    http://B.webring.com/hub?ring=independantfilmw

    I'm the Ringmaster and I promise I'll go easy on you ;-)

    Scot!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, Scot!

    Well, I joined but when I tried pasting in the HTML navigation code, it came up as an error, saying "premature closing of tag" (haven't we all heard that one, guys?) Anyway, I eagerly await becoming part of the fellowship of the webrings! Let me know what's up with the HTML code, eh?

    Roger

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Scotness's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2002
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Roger - no doubt you've done all the logical things like checked you cut and paste all the code etc, or that you didn't accidentally delete any of your code when you pasted this in --- the only thing I can think is that you would have noticed there is 2 versions of the code - one HTML and one Javascript - whichever you tried you could try the other instead, and then if you still have no luck get back to me and I'll contact the WebRing people to find out what they can do


    Scot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •